Frequently Asked Questions
- When do the lap swim/masters reservations open?
- Why don’t I see the reservations for next week?
- I just bought a membership, but I was still charged $10. Why?
- I am a 2020 annual member. Are you automatically switching me to a monthly membership in 2021?
- I am a monthly member. Do I need to do anything to carry my membership into 2021?
- Are there really no lanes available for the next 4 months?
- Can I reserve a lane to swim with my child or spouse?
- I thought I just made a reservation but I don’t see it on my schedule. Do I have the reservation?
- Why can’t I reserve Masters lane reservations?
Q: When do lap swim/masters reservations open?
A: Reservations are released online automatically by the registration system 7 days ahead at midnight.
Q: Why don’t I see reservations for the next week?
A: You may not be seeing the reservations for the 7th day out because of the filters on your search. If you have the “As soon as possible” option selected in your Date(s) search, the system will only show you the most immediate appointments available.
Try refining your search or just selecting the “Next 2 weeks” option in the Date(s) filter.
Q: I just bought a membership, but was still charged $10. Why?
A: There are a couple of reasons that this could have happened.
- You paid for the membership and the lap reservation in the same purchase. In this case, the membership had not yet been applied to your account prior to the lane reservation.
- You set the start date of your membership forward. The membership must be active at the time of making the booking online (not the time of the time you are planning to swim). If the system does not recognize your membership is active at the time you are booking online, you will not receive the membership benefit of booking at no additional charge.
Q: I am a 2020 annual member. Are you automatically switching me to a monthly membership in 2021?
A: No. We ant to make sure all of our annual members want to move into a monthly, recurring membership. Not to fear! It is very easy to do online. Please follow this link.
Q: I am a monthly member. Do I need to do anything to carry my membership into 2021?
A: Your monthly membership is recurring so there is no action needed from you to continue your membership into 2021.
Q: Are there really no lanes available for the next 4 months?
A: We are currently releasing lanes 7 days ahead so nothing past next week has been booked yet.
Q: Can I reserve a lane to swim with my child or spouse?
A: At this time, we are doing our very best to abide by Covid-19 Safety Guidelines and are only allowing one person per lane at all times. Having 2 swimmers in a lane would decrease the amount of space possible between you and the swimmer in the neighboring lane.
Q: I thought I just made a reservation, but I don’t see it on my schedule. Do I have the reservation?
A: No. Unfortunately, there are a few times that another swimmer beats you to the punch. Meaning that they were able to finish the transaction before you. Our system does not reserve the lane when it is in your cart so another swimmer could have snagged it.
If you were charged for a reservation that does not appear on your schedule, you will have a prepaid swim on your account that you can apply to your next booking online. You can also email customer service at email@example.com to help.
Q: Why can’t I reserve Masters lane reservations?
A: Masters lane reservations are only available to our Masters members. You can find more information about the Masters team as well as a link to purchase a membership here. If you are already a lap swimmer and would like to add a Masters membership, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.